Finally new mozilla firefox is release, Mozilla Firefox 4 Beta 1 claimed by the vendor as the fastest browser in the earth. This firefox is still beta which means this browser is not full completed with his new features that also mean mozilla need feedback such us suggestion to support and made firefox 4 more ferfect as the costumer wishes. As a maker Beltzner outlines three key goals for Firefox 4: Making the browser faster, building up support for more powerful web standards like HTML5, and giving users full control over their online identities on the social web. That last one in particular is good news to us, as we’ve often advocated that identity belongs in the browser. Mozilla has been experimenting with different identity management techniques for the past year or so, and it’s good to see the company treating user identity as a primary “top 3″ feature. The whole web is social now, and it’s time the user agent starts really acting as the user’s agent. New face of Mozilla Firefox is looks like Opera and almost same with Opera face, if you an Opera user maybe you will be easy to operate firefox 4. I already try this one, download and install now and feel the speed that you can trust. Check the new look of Mozilla Firefox 4 Beta 1 : New Look of Mozilla Firefox 4 Beta 1(full support transparent) Mozilla Firefox 4 Beta 1 Navigation Button New powerful add-ons suppport still under construction
What's new in this version :
- Tabs are now on top by default on Windows only - OSX and Linux will be changing when the theme has been modified to support the change.
- On Windows Vista and Windows 7 the menu bar has been replaced with the Firefox button.
- You can search for and switch to already open tabs in the Smart Location Bar
- New Addons Manager and extension management API (UI will be changed before final release)
- Significant API improvements are available for JS-ctypes, a foreign function interface for extensions.
- The stop and reload buttons have been merged into a single button on Windows, Mac and Linux.
- The Bookmarks Toolbar has been replaced with a Bookmarks Button by default (you can switch it back if you'd like).
- Crash protection for Windows, Linux, and Mac when there is a crash in the Adobe Flash, Apple Quicktime or Microsoft Silverlight plugins.
- CSS Transitions are partially supported.
- Full WebGL support is included but disabled by default at this time.
- Core Animation rendering model for plugins on Mac OS X. Plugins which also support this rendering model can now draw faster and more efficiently.
- Native support for the HD HTML5 WebM video format.
- An experimental Direct2D rendering backend is available on Windows, turned off by default.
- Web developers can use Websockets for a low complexity, low latency, bidirectional communications API.
- Web developers can update the URL field without reloading the page using HTML History APIs.
- More responsive page rendering using lazy frame construction.
- Link history lookup is done asynchronously to provide better responsiveness during pageload.
- CSS :visited selectors have been changed to block websites from being able to check a user's browsing history.
- New HTML5 parser.
- Support for more HTML5 form controls.
Download Mozilla Firefox 4 Beta 1